Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The story of Kate Upton's beginnings [VF]
· Beauty store Bluemercury turns 14 [Racked Chicago]
· Vogue uses Instagram for three fashion shoots [PSFK]
· Retailers still freaking out over Gmail's promos tab [NYT]
· Lululemon warehouse sale madness takes LA [Racked LA]
· Nina Davuluri first Indian-American to win Miss America [Atlantic]