Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Bus Stop's annual Winter Warehouse Sale is back, this time promising the Fabric Row footwear boutique's "biggest, boldest" price slashings to-date. Expect three days of discounts—50% to 75%—on men's and women's styles from the likes of OTBT, Camper, 80%20, Toms, and many more. Shoes will start as low as $25, with nothing priced over $100. Better still, if you purchase four pairs of shoes during this year's sale, you'll score the fifth pair free of charge. Bring your own shopping bag to snag an instant $5 off your purchase.
Styles will be refreshed daily, but shopgirl Aubrie Costello predicts that boots, "funky" party shoes, and men's styles will sell out first. While new styles will be excluded from the sale, Costello recommends trying on the boutique's new shoes for spring, which include "great colors, vintage sophistication, urban edginess, laser cut styles, funky casual booties," and an expanded men's selection.
This year's sale will take place Friday, January 31, 11am to 7pm; Saturday, February 1, 11am to 6pm; and Sunday, February 2, 12pm to 5pm. After the jump, find the 12 can't-skip styles you'll want to try on first.
- Luxury Rebel wedge booties and Bacio61 metallic heels: retail $145 and $155, reduced to $75 for the sale
- SeaVees men's shoes, $50 during the sale
- OTBT fleece lined wedge bootie: retail $185, reduced to $75 for sale; Red flannel-lined desert bootie: retail $104, $50 during the sale
- 80%20 wedge booties: retail price, $99 and $198; sale price, $50 and $100
- Tall black boots by OTBT and Bronx, regularly $185 and $199, reduced to $100 for sale
- Camper boots regularly $210 and $185, reduced to $100 for sale
· Bus Stop [Official Site]
· Here Are the 10 Golden Rules for Succeeding in Philly Retail [Racked Philly]
· Philly's 38 Best Independent Boutiques, Fall 2013 [Racked Philly]
· How Bus Stop's Elena Brennan Brought a Little London to Philly [Racked Philly]