- No one wants to get rashes from all that V-Day kissing, so get your man some beard oil to soften those whiskers. Burrows Beard Oil , $18 at Old City's Art in the Age
- Want to show your Philly pride while gifting this Valentine’s Day? Well, Mitchell & Ness carries a black crew sweater that includes a blue stitch Liberty Bell. Life, liberty, and love this Valentine's Day!
- Dress this whimsical tie up at night or wear it with dark jeans and a fitted blazer during the day. It’s an adorable take on the traditional pink V-Day attire. Duke & Winston Slim Logo Tie in Pink, $75 at Henry A. D
- Want your man to wear a traditional pink shirt out to dinner? BKc has an updated version with plaid half-sleeves. I love the elongated pocket. Salmon Button-Up, $180 from The Brooklyn Circ
- Cross the bridge to Nunzio Ristorante Rustico for a three-course prix-fixe Valentine's Day Dinner. (I’ll take the lobster bisque, pesto crusted salmon and the tiramisu!) Can’t ma
- Being on time is one of the most important aspects of business. Make sure your loved one is always professional—and on time for your V-Day dinner reservation—with an exclusive watch from Baume & Mercier. Baume & Mercier Clifton Watch, $3,800 at
- Every man needs a quality set of cufflinks. This silver pair is simple, but not too simple! Black stones give add slight glisten to the wearer’s look. Classic sterling silver barrel cufflinks with black stones, $120 at
- These socks are not only cheerful, they also have an infused custom arch support that helps increase circulation and mitigates foot fatigue. Hook and Albert "Kiss My Feet" and "XOXO" socks, $30 at Fabric Row men's shop