Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In the Philly area yesterday to tape a spot for the West Chester-based home shopping network QVC, Nicole Richie was spotted eating lunch at Paramour, the in-house restaurant of the Wayne Hotel. The wild child-turned-fashion designer's dining companions included Kristy Sevag, founder of the Main Line's Sevag Public Relations, whose client list, not surprisingly, includes the hotel and restaurant.
We just reached out to Sevag to spill the beans on the sprite-like star, and while she chose to keep mum on certain details—like what Richie ate for lunch—here's a truncated version of the Nicole Richie report card.
1) She had zero makeup on—and was flawless.
2) Her especially shiny locks were tucked perfectly under her winter-white, slouchy knit beanie.
3) She loved the fabric on the Paramour's banquette seating.
4) It only took her 4.3 seconds to transform to mag-ready as she effortlessly tossed on her shades and cape.
5) She was a total doll.
· Nicole Richie's QVC Instagram Takeover [Racked Philly]
· Wayne Hotel [Official Site]
· Paramour [Official Site]