Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
If jewelry is on your gift list this Valentine's Day (tread carefully), Ritual Ritual co-owner Angela Monaco is ready to cut you a deal. That is, 25% off her entire Concrete Polish line of reclaimed precious metal jewelry, handcrafted right here in Philly. The online-only sale—use code BEMINE—includes already-reduced pieces and is valid through February 14, which gives you plenty of time to pick the perfect piece for V-Day.
After the jump, find eight stunners from Monaco's line that are too pretty to pass up—deal or no deal.
- Tiny But Mighty Ring, $27.75 (reg. $45)
- Primitive Charm Bracelet, $48.75 (reg. $75)
- Primordial Mound Ring in Rose Gold with Onyx, $150.75 (reg. $201)
- Adjustable Fox Ring in Silver, $97.50 (reg. $130)
- Serpent Bangle in Gold, $161.25 (reg. $215)
- Quartz Growth Ring in Silver with Amethyst, $180 (reg. $240)
- Rose Gold Crystal Studs, $48.75 (reg. $65)
- Tourmaline Cluster Necklace in Silver, $116.25 (reg. $155)
· Concrete Polish [Official Site]
· Ritual Ritual Debuts With a Spooky Grand Opening Date [Racked Philly]
· Your Guide to Valentine's Day Jewelry Buying for All Relationship Stages [Racked Philly]