Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Marcie Blaine chocolates at Verde
- Our Perfect Saturday begins at Washington Square's Talula's Daily. Sit down for a hearty brunch, or hit up the trendy restaurant's in-house market fo
- Walking up Walnut toward Midtown Village will put you right at Jewelers' Row. Depending on the stage of your relationship, yo
- Once on 13th Street, duck into Duross & Langel to browse housemade bath and beauty products. Treat eachother to the Love Spell Bubble Bath. Ooh la la. [Image credit:
- Yes, Verde's glittery jewelry and accessories will bring out your inner magpie, but you're here for the Marcie Blaine chocolates, made within the chocolate kitchen at the rear of the store. Pick up a
- Cap off your shopping jaunt with services at the eco-friendly Eviama Life Spa. Splurge on the Loves Somebody package that includes aromatherapy massages for two. Ride the high all the way to next Fri
If last week's storm still has you without power, our new Perfect Saturday feature will give you reason to get off hold with Peco. Here, we've created the perfect day-off Philadelphia shopping itinerary, complete with all the things that make weekends the best ever: brunch, boutiques, and the company of people who aren't your co-workers.
This week's feature takes us on a perfectly lovely Valentine's Day shopping date to Midtown Village, aka the land of Duross & Langel's sweetly-scented bath bombs, Marcie Blaine's sinful chocolates, and organic spa treatments at Eviama.