Philly Hair Repair
- Image credit: American Mortals/Facebook
- From American Mortals' house line of beauty products, Hair-o-In ($14) is replete with rose and jojoba seed oils, plus a hearty dose of B-5 vitamins to replenish t
- Oils of jojoba, olive, and coconut are blended with rosemary leaf and burdock root in this Fig + Yarrow Hair + Scalp Tonic ($34 at Anthropologie). Mix a small amount i
- Best used once a week for ten minutes, Bumble and Bumble's Mending Masque ($38 at Bluemercury) promises to leave tresses "marvelously manageable.
- The cure-all for heat styling damage, Beans Beauty's Esuchen Olive Hair Instant Treatment ($34.95) mends split ends and dryness caused by your trusty flat iron.
- A hydrating blend of olive fruit and avocado oils, Kiehl's Strengthening and Hydrating Hair Oil-in-Cream is said to reduce breakage by up to 75%. It's
- Aveda's Damage Remedy™ Intensive Restructuring Treatment ($34) replenishes the hair shaft with pure plant
- In addition to honey and hibiscus, 16 certified organic ingredients go into John Masters Organics' Honey & Hibiscus Hair Reconstructor ($28). The once-weekly treatment's soy
- Handmade within Duross & Langel's soap kitchen, this rich and creamy Revitalizing Hair Mask ($21) achieves optimal effectiveness when left in the hair for 60 minutes. It'll leave yo