Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Party Bites, a series we've borrowed from our sister site where fancy people at glamorous parties answer our probing questions.
- Brent Celek co-founder REVISIT and NFL Philadelphia Eagles tight end
- Celeste Arcona, medical student/fashion lover, girlfriend to Celek
- Patrick J. Williams, co-chair, Friends of Independence National History Park
- Garett Awad, partner, REVISIT
- Molly Yun, co-chair, Friends of Independence National History Park
- Michelle Miller, founder, The Nouveau Image
- Sheryl Raskin, CEO, Out There PR
- Jillian DiIorio, co-founder, REVISIT
- Elizabeth Wellington, fashion columnist at the Inquirer
- Diana of Di Moda Public Relations
Friday evening marked the first viewing party of REVISIT, a new lifestyle brand co-founded by former TOMS VP Jillian DiIorio and Philadelphia Eagles tight end Brent Celek. Through a collection of unisex luxury accessories—all of which are handcrafted in the US—the company aims to "honor and assist endangered or forgotten communities, cultures, and histories"; 25% of REVISIT's profits benefit United States national parks. The first benefactor of REVISIT sales? The National History Park right here in Philadelphia. While party guests sipped champagne and nibbled on yellow cake with strawberries, we posed the following scenario to attendees: "You're embarking on a two-week survival expedition in a U.S. national park. Besides the essentials (food, shelter, water), what one item would you bring along with you?"—Reporting by Racked Philly menswear correspondent Ian Michael Crumm