Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Peacock Mixed Stone Fan Studs, $28
- Wide Tab with Embellishment Collar, $46
- Smokey Dame Embellished Stretch Bracelet, $46
- Long Embellished Tortoise Pendant, $46
- Deco Long Pendant, $46
- Crystal Fan Drop Earring, $34
- Crystal Bud Color Collar Necklace, $52
- Aztec Mixed Stone Drop Earrings, $38
- Constellation Crystal Station Bib Necklace, $58
The NYC-based fashion jewelry brand BaubleBar is coming to the King of Prussia Mall (who isn't, nowadays?). Beginning Monday, March 31, BaubleBar (primarily an online retailer) will pop up at Nordstrom with a temporary jewelry bar showcasing a capsule collection of BaubleBar's trendy, statement-making pieces. Expect necklaces, gold bangles, cuffs, and earrings priced between $24 and $68.
Keep your eye on the Nordstrom website, too. BaubleBar will supplement the limited-time partnership with editorial content for Nordstrom.com that'll include style tips and advice for becoming an expert BaubleBar "mixologist," i.e. someone who's a pro at accessorizing.
· Nordstrom [Official Site]
· BaubleBar [Official Site]
· Philly's Top 21 Shops for Trendy Fashion Jewelry [Racked Philly] [Racked Philly]