Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
We interrupt our regularly scheduled programming to bring you Ian Michael Crumm, our resident men's fashion expert, here to share style pointers and tips for tackling the latest trends in menswear. Straighten those neckerchiefs—Ian is on the go!
- The Men at Work grooming package ($65) at Center City's American Male salon is for the guy on the go who wants to feel refreshed. The package includes a haircut, face massage, scalp massage, hand deta
- The foaming peppermint of this scrub by Joe Grooming ($16) refreshes and leaves a slight tingling feeling on the skin after use. This is a great product to help you shed that dull winter skin. Look for it at Midtown Village's
- Whether your mind needs cleansed, you’re looking for more confidence, or you just want to feel at peace, the multi-sensory Synaesthesia massage at Walnut
- La Prairie's Essence of Skin Caviar Eye Complex ($140 at Saks Fifth Avenue Bala Cynwyd) is a lightweight serum with a soft scent, able to cool and fir
Harsh winter weather has left my skin not so gorgeous. How about you? Say goodbye to the frigid cold and the flaky skin, and usher in the spring thaw with these four guy-friendly lotion potions and treatments—all available locally, of course.
· All I.M. Crumm, Style Concierge posts [Racked Philly]