Going Going Gone Toile
- Paired with a Bianca Rachele knit scoop-back dress ($85) and the Katherine Roman large crystal necklace($125), the ADHD Driven drape sweater ($44) is one of Toile's top sellers.
- De Pietro attributes the cardishawl's popularity to its versatility: "All of my customers—ages 16 to 70—can wear this, and they do! Over casual clothing, occasion wear, or even going to the beach!"
- The best-selling Bianca Rachele (Di Pietro's own label) open-back crop top ($38) is styled here with a Cozen NYC printed floral mini skirt, $42; Debil Leather Goods chain crossbody bag, $235; Ellen Durkan laser cut metal necklace, $120.
- "This crop top in particular is popular because it has a great fit, and the cut-out back gives you many options for styling," says De Pietro. "It's great for the warmer weather and can be paired with highwaisted skirts, shorts, and pants."
- Everything at De Pietro's Frankford Avenue atelier is made in the USA, with the spotlight on designers local to the Philly area.