Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Shinola Small Artisanal Leather Wallet, $120
- Poler Camp Vibes Tee, $28
- Chance 'Cali' Stripe Pima Cotton Boatneck Tee, $68
- Gravel & Gold Print Canvas Toiletry Bag, $54
- Sundry To the Sea Tank, $66
- Richer Poorer 'Swindler' Men's Crew Socks , $14
- Poler 'The Nap Sack' Sleeping Bag, $130
- Topo Designs Camo Duffel Bag, $98
- Faribault Woolen Mill Buffalo Plaid Wool Throw Blanket, $100
- Field Notes Memo Three-Pack, $9.95
- Best Made Co. Small Metal First Aid Kit, $48
- Best Made Co. 'Seamless & Steadfast' Enamelware Set, $98
- Best Made Co. '100lb Coal Bag' Canvas Tote, $78
- Alite 'Mayfly' Collapsible Camping Chair, $100
If you've got travel on the brain, a stop by the King of Prussia Mall's Nordstrom might be in order. The newest edition of the department store's Pop-In series of pop-up shops is all about hitting the open road, promising a selection of road trip essentials curated by Olivia Kim, Nordstrom's director of creative projects.
And by "essentials," we're talking items that are less essential than, say, gasoline and an E-ZPass, but much, much fashionable than a hoodie from a truck stop. Think slouchy, supersoft tees from Sundry and cozy, tent-ready blankets alongside camping gear from the likes of Stanley and Best Made Co. Shop 'em before they disappear at the end of June.
· "Let's Go" Pop-In at Nordstrom [Official Site]
· Pilot & Captain Is Coming in for a Landing at PHL [Racked Philly]
· 10 Philly Stores to Shop for Travel Essentials [Racked Philly]