Father's Day Gift Guide
- For the tech-savvy dad: Urbanears's low-pro headphones sport a built-in microphone for answer calls mid-song, plus an additional headphone jack for dual-person jam sessions. Did we mention the headband and ear cushions are machine-washable? A clean
- For the bike commuter dad: Carradice's Duxback Poncho takes the groan out of rainy-day ride to work with reproofable waxed cotton, taped seams, and enough fabric to help keep his favorite suit dry.
- For the workaholic dad: La Colombe's Pure Black Cold Brew Coffee ($30/12-Pack) will help him burn the midnight oil for 12 days straight.
- For the hipster dad: Even if he loathes ties, this natural indigo-dyed Celestial Navigation Bandana from Philly's Honest Alchemy ($34) is one accessory he'll
- For the comedian dad: He'll appreciate the absurdity of this Fishtown Yacht Club Tee, $22 from South Street's Cheesesteaktees.
- For the well-groomed dad: Let him lather up with moisturizing cedarwood- and hops-infused shaving soap, made in small batches at Queen Village apothecary SoapBox. Bu
- For the gym rat dad: Handcrafted in Philly and lacking any ostentatious athletic brand logos, R.E.Load's Duffle Bag ($89) is roomy enough for a change of clothes, a pair of sneaker
- For the dog lover dad: This NYC-made bulldog tie, regularly $68 at Duke & Winston
- For the dad who has everything: He has everything, eh? Does he have these locally-made Buffalo Nickel Cuff Links ($176) from Wayne's Waltzi
- For the boy scout dad: This Swedish-made Wetterlings Scout Hatchet ($180 at Trove General Store) makes quick work of splitting firewood for a campfire.
- For the bibliophile dad: Dads Are the Original Hipsters offers page after page of visual proof that dads are, in fact, the original hipsters. Find it for $12.95 at Manayunk gift shop The Little Apple.
- For the dad with champagne taste: Barbour's International Original Waxed Jacket scoffs in the face of foul weather with weat
- For the geeky dad: Yoda is camouflaged by hibiscus blossoms in this Star Wars Yoda Aloha 5-Panel Hat, $30 at Vans.
- For the patron dad of the arts: From MoMA darling Analog Watch Co., the