Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Elkins Park - An architect weighed in on the current state of Horace Trumbauer-designed Lynnewood Hall. Bad news, it would need $50M in restorations. The good news, it's still on the market and we've got the pics!
· Pennsport - Pier 53 officially opened on Friday. It will now be called Washington Avenue Pier and we were there to give you a very first look at Philly's latest amazing green space. Check out the pics!
· The 'burbs - Cole Hamels fanned the flames on recent trade speculation by listing his Newtown Square home for $1.55M. Given the uncertaintly of his future in Philly, we did him a solid and picked out some rentals he might want to look into soon. Vote on your favorite here!
· Center City - All signs point to an early September opening for Dilworth Park at City Hall. Yeah, we know you're excited and we also heard it could open as early at September 4th. Find more details and renderings here!
· More Curbed Coverage Here [Curbed Philly]