Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- All images credit: Bus Stop
- Koolaburra Sandals: $125 retail, $75 during sale
- A selection of Antelope wedges ($195 retail) will be marked down to $95.
- Men's footwear by J Shoes (retail $138) will be marked down to $75.
Yet another reason why it's one of the top footwear boutiques in the city—and the country!—Bus Stop will offer four whole days of discounts during its Mini Warehouse Sale later this week. Prices will be SLASHED UP TO 75% OFF (all the caps, no apologies) between Thursday, Aug. 21, and Sunday, Aug. 24.
This is your time to scoop men's and women's warm weather shoes from the likes of Antelope, OTBT, J. Shoes, Blackstone, TOMS, and OTBT at lowlowlow prices (some will be as low as $25 or $50). Afterward, scope out Bus Stop's wall of new arrivals for fall and winter, and pay special attention to styles from Coclico and P. Monjo: The two brands are store owner Elena Brennan's favorite for the new season. ("Soft buttery textured leathers with subtle details and stacked heels in different heights, handmade with love in Spain!" she says.)
The event will also offer a chance to view the store's snazzy new window display, inspired by Brennan's native London.
· Bus Stop [Official Site]
· Here Are the 10 Golden Rules for Succeeding in Philly Retail [Racked Philly]
· Philly's 38 Best Independent Boutiques, Spring 2014 [Racked Philly]