Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
After today, Racked Philly will no longer be updating. But our archives aren't going anywhere, and they're full of useful tips for navigating Philly's shopping scene. Below, check out a short list of our best maps and guides, as well as a few of our favorite features.
· Philly's best independent boutiques
· Philly's 38 best home goods stores
· 23 amazing local venues for your non-country club wedding
· The most incredible luxury spas in Philly
· The best shopping in Old City